My People~♥

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

♥ Sailor Moon Collection! ♥

Hi there everyone! This is my first blog post~!
So, today I wanted to share my Sailor Moon collection! ♥
Here is the majority of my collection in one picture:

Photobucket

A little about my collection and my collecting:
I have been collecting Sailor Moon for a little over 8 months now. Since the end of January of '10. I encountered some toys at an anime convention I was attending, and I realized I really had a liking for them. I owned the North American Cutie Moon rod because I had picked it up at a garage sale in the late fall, so I suppose that was the true start of my collection. ♥
Anyways.
My collection really started to transform over this summer. In June, I had such a small amount of stuff, that it could barely all fill a table. I really got into it, and deep. I wanted so many things, I ended up selling a lot of things I already owned to get them. I encountered many EXTREMELY luck situations, and I'm thankful for them. Without them, I wouldn't have a lot of the items I have today!

I bought nearly everything in my collection with my own money. Being 16 years old and jobless, I'm actually fascinated with myself. Don't ask how I did it, because I really don't know. I guess I made a lot of online sales at the proper times!

I will be doing detailed reviews and in-depth talks about many of the items I have. Some of the items I will be detailing are;
The Stallion Reve
The Star Locket
The Super-Chibiusa Nakayoshi Baby Doll
The Starlights Beauty Change Doll Set.

If there is anything you would like to see, please feel free to message me. I will be glad to get anyone a closer look at anything! :D ♥

Thanks so much for viewing my first post! Please follow me for more updates! I would love to make new friends or acquaintances here!

-xXElysionsPrincessXx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere! I LOVE Moonie blogs, and this pink one looks very promising! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh thanks for the welcome! :D ♥
    I hope to update soon~!

    ReplyDelete